Who can can't...?

The "Who Can / Who Can't..." Challenge

Click the button to reveal your question!

How to Play:

  1. One person clicks the button to generate a question.
  2. On the count of three, point to the person in class who fits the description best.
  3. The chosen person must answer using the target grammar.

Useful Vocabulary & Phrases:

  • Expressing Ability: "I can...", "I can't...", "He can...", "She can't..."
  • Giving Reasons: "because I am strong", "because she is lazy", "because he is fast"
  • Agreement: "I agree!", "No way!", "That is true!", "I don't think so."
  • Follow-up Questions: "Can you really do that?", "Why do you think so?", "Show us!"

Follow-up Questions:

If the group chooses you, answer one of these:

  • Why do you think the group chose you?
  • Can you explain how or why you can or can't do this?
  • Who in this class can help you with this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Mid-terms

English1-Workshop

Employability workshop