Be good at quiz

Unit 4 Advanced Quiz: Abilities & Skills

Use: can / can’t / be good at. Read carefully.

Part 1: Multiple Choice

1. She is very good ___ speaking English.

at
in
on

2. He ___ play the piano very well.

can
cans
can to

3. They are not very good ___ math.

at
in
on

4. ___ she cook well?

Do
Can
Is

5. I ___ swim, but I am bad at it.

can
can’t
am

6. She ___ very good at dancing.

is
are
can

7. We ___ play soccer today because we have homework.

can
can’t
don’t can
---

Part 2: Fill in the blanks

8. I am very good ___ using technology.


9. He is bad ___ cooking.


10. They ___ play basketball very well. (negative)


11. ___ you speak English? (question)


12. She ___ very good at singing.


---

Part 3: Sentence Correction

13. She can to cook very well.


14. I am good in play soccer.


15. He don’t can speak English.


---

Part 4: Rewrite the sentence

16. She / not / good at / math


17. He / can / play guitar / ?


18. They / can’t / swim


---

Part 5: Mixed Challenge

19. I ___ cook, but I am not very good ___ it.


20. ___ she good at dancing?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English Mid-terms

English1-Workshop

Employability workshop